Homecoming Week 2019
High School Dress Days-TBD-Days are chosen by the Student Council
- Wednesday: Class Picks
- Thursday: Dressy Western Day
- Friday: Spirit Wear
The annual homecoming bonfire will be held on Thursday, September 19th beginning at 6PM. All of our Rosehill families, preschool through seniors are invited to participate. Bring your friends and neighbors to join in the festivities as well!
Bonfire building party usually takes place the Saturday before Homecoming week.
The homecoming pep rally will be on Friday, September 20th in the new gym (Building H). This event is for kindergarten through senior students and their families.
Our varsity eagles will take on West Hardin at 7PM at our own stadium. Please come out to support our team. We will also recognize our alumni and have door prize drawings!
The annual homecoming dance will take place in H commons on Saturday, September 21. All high school students and their dates are invited to join us for a fun night of dancing and fellowship.
HOCO 2019 SCHEDULE
GRADES K-5: SPIRIT CHAINS!
Seniors will be selling chains in the morning at the beginning of school.
- Spirit chains will be on sale (school-wide) beginning Mon. 9/16
- 10 links for $1
Take a look at the prizes:
- K-2 Winner will receive an ice cream sundae party!
- 3-5 Winner will receive an ice cream sundae party!
GRADES 6-8: Golf Cart Decorating Contest
Thursday 9/19 after 3:30 to start decorating- Carts need to be disassembled after the announcement of winner during halftime of the football game on Friday, 9/20.
Themes TBD by Student Council:
GRADES 9-12: In addition to themed dress days, the following activities are planned:
- BEST DRESSED STUDENT: Each class will nominate one student to compete during lunch with other classes. Each class is limited to one entry unless the theme mandates more than one person (maximum two entries). The four finalists will be presented and judged a panel of teachers. The overall best dressed student in the high school will receive a prize. One best dressed student will be awarded each day.
- DECORATE THE HALL-Monday-Wednesday. Decorating ends at 4 on Wednesday. Winning hall will be announced at the Homecoming Game during halftime. https://goo.gl/NyadAr
- IRON MAN VOLLEYBALL/POWDER PUFF FOOTBALL-THURSDAY, 10/5 during 8th period. High School ONLY PLEASE
ALL SCHOOL: All grades are invited to participate!
- All school bonfire on Thursday, 10/5 at 6 PM-9:00 PM in the front of the school.
- SPIRIT DAY!
- Friday is Spirit Day! Come dressed in your red, white and black RCS attire!
- PEP RALLY!
- All school Pep Rally on Friday, 10/6 in the Gym at 2:50!
- K-8-Bring your Spirit Chains!
- HOMECOMING GAME!
- Friday night at 7:00! Come out and support your Rosehill Eagles as they defeat the Oilers!